We Help You Plan and Excel
PLANNING THE COURSE
Every competitive examination requires a specific pattern of preparation. The learning process beings with grasping the basic concepts. Then these concepts are co-related with the problems involved. Finally to get the best results and to achieve speed and accuracy testing follows co-relation. The tests are specially designed to steer the students to their final destination. While planning the course we keep in mind that is delivered on a result-oriented basis. The timetable is so well planned that it puts minimum strain on the students and keeps their interest alive.
PERIODIC TEST & DISCUSSION
Conducting tests: the academy conducts periodic tests after completion of every chapter. The pattern of present competitive examination has changed considerably. Keeping in mind these changes we take these tests. The questions in these tests are conceptual and give the real feel of the examinations.
Discussion on tests: these test are conducted to develop the student's problem solving skills and to find out his weak areas. During the discussions the questions are solved and thoroughly analyzed to help the student understand his performance and work in his weak areas.
PROBLEM SOLVING CLASSES
Special problem solving classes are organized every on Sundays to ensure that no major problems are left untouched. In these classes the teacher takes up those 30% tough questions, which become the deciding factor for the students selection. All the students attempt the rest 70%.
INDIVIDUAL DOUBT SOLVING CLASSES
After the class our faculties are available to the students to help them solve their individualproblems.
FREE TEST SERIES (FTS)
We condition the students to the rigours of the examination by giving him a series of test under simulated test conditions.
The teachers, course coordinator and the staff members are helpful in motivation the students to put in hard work and give their 100% to their preparation.