For AFMC Exam
AFMC Syllabus 2015 For Entrance Exam Pattern, Eligibility
AFMC Syllabus 2015
- Armed Forces Medical College AFMC is associated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nasik.
- Applicants, who are searching for the AFMC syllabus 2015, for the entrance exam of MBBS, Recruitmentresult.com is brought to you all the required information to the candidates, like AFMC entrance exam pattern, eligibility etc.
Name of the organization
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
- AFMC has openings for admissions to MBBS course offered to the applicants. Those applicants who are eligible may apply for this exam.
- The written examination consists of 200 multiple choice questions and duration of the examination is 120 minute.
- Candidates, here we are providing you The AFMC entrance exam syllabus, and AFMC exam pattern, you can see the below section.
This Page Includes:
AFMC entrance exam syllabus 2015 is totally based on 11th and 12th class.
- English and Logical Reasoning
AFMC Exam Pattern 2015
The written examination will be of 2 hours duration and will have one paper comprising of 200 objective type questions in the following subjects.
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||50|
|Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning||25|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
AFMC Syllabus 2015
Syllabus for Biology
AFMC Biology syllabus contains subsequent unit:
- Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life;
- Structure and Function,
- Genetics and Evolution,
- Structure and Function – Animals, Structure and Function – Plants, Reproduction,
- Growth and Movement in Plants,
- Reproduction and Development in Humans,
- Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare,
- Biotechnology and its Applications.
Syllabus for Chemistry
AFMC Chemistry syllabus contains following unit:
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry,
- States of matter,
- Atomic structure,
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties,
- 5 Chemical energetic,
- Chemical bonding, Equilibrium,
- Redox reactions, Solid state Chemistry,
- Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical kinetics,
- Electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen,
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals),
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements,
- p-Block Elements, The d-and f-Block elements,
- Coordination compounds,
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry,
- Purification and characterization of carbon compounds,
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X),
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen,
- Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen,
- Polymers, Environmental Chemistry,
- Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life.
Syllabus for Physics
AIPMT Physics syllabus contains following unit:
- Introduction and Measurement,
- Description of Motion in One Dimension,
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions,
- Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power,
- Rotational Motion, Gravitation,
- Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves,
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity,
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents,
- Magnetic Effect of Currents, Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment),
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Electrons and Photons,
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
Physics Syllabus PDF
English language and Comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Word meaning – Antonyms, synonyms, analogies – your ability to recognize relationships among words and concepts, parallel relationships, etc.
- Sentence completions – your ability to recognize words or phrases that both logically and stylistically complete the meaning of a sentence
Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning
This section contains Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Decision Making questions. The topic included in this section is:
- Family Tree
- Numerical grid
The Verbal Reasoning questions are on the following:
- Critical Reasoning
- Candidates must have to pass Intermediate with science with minimum 50% marks and 40% for the reserved candidates.
AFMC Book List
- AFMC Topic Wise Solved Papers by Disha Experts
- 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AFMC Entrance
- AFMC Pune Entrance Medical Exam Previous Years Papers by R. Gupta
- AFMC Pune Solved Papers by N.Khurmi
- Prakash Objective Zoology a Standard Book for AFMC by Dr. Radha Krishna Pillai
For more details about AFMC exam visitors, keep visiting our website and get all the latest updates.