For Medical Foundation Batch
AFMC Syllabus 2015 For Entrance Exam Pattern, Eligibility
AFMC Syllabus 2015
- Armed Forces Medical College AFMC is associated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nasik.
- Applicants, who are searching for the AFMC syllabus 2015, for the entrance exam of MBBS, Recruitmentresult.com is brought to you all the required information to the candidates, like AFMC entrance exam pattern, eligibility etc.
Name of the organization
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
- AFMC has openings for admissions to MBBS course offered to the applicants. Those applicants who are eligible may apply for this exam.
- The written examination consists of 200 multiple choice questions and duration of the examination is 120 minute.
- Candidates, here we are providing you The AFMC entrance exam syllabus, and AFMC exam pattern, you can see the below section.
This Page Includes:
AFMC entrance exam syllabus 2015 is totally based on 11th and 12th class.
- English and Logical Reasoning
AFMC Exam Pattern 2015
The written examination will be of 2 hours duration and will have one paper comprising of 200 objective type questions in the following subjects.
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||50|
|Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning||25|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
AFMC Syllabus 2015
Syllabus for Biology
AFMC Biology syllabus contains subsequent unit:
- Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life;
- Structure and Function,
- Genetics and Evolution,
- Structure and Function – Animals, Structure and Function – Plants, Reproduction,
- Growth and Movement in Plants,
- Reproduction and Development in Humans,
- Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare,
- Biotechnology and its Applications.
Syllabus for Chemistry
AFMC Chemistry syllabus contains following unit:
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry,
- States of matter,
- Atomic structure,
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties,
- 5 Chemical energetic,
- Chemical bonding, Equilibrium,
- Redox reactions, Solid state Chemistry,
- Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical kinetics,
- Electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen,
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals),
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements,
- p-Block Elements, The d-and f-Block elements,
- Coordination compounds,
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry,
- Purification and characterization of carbon compounds,
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X),
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen,
- Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen,
- Polymers, Environmental Chemistry,
- Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life.
Syllabus for Physics
AIPMT Physics syllabus contains following unit:
- Introduction and Measurement,
- Description of Motion in One Dimension,
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions,
- Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power,
- Rotational Motion, Gravitation,
- Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves,
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity,
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents,
- Magnetic Effect of Currents, Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment),
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Electrons and Photons,
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
Physics Syllabus PDF
English language and Comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Word meaning – Antonyms, synonyms, analogies – your ability to recognize relationships among words and concepts, parallel relationships, etc.
- Sentence completions – your ability to recognize words or phrases that both logically and stylistically complete the meaning of a sentence
Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning
This section contains Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Decision Making questions. The topic included in this section is:
- Family Tree
- Numerical grid
The Verbal Reasoning questions are on the following:
- Critical Reasoning
- Candidates must have to pass Intermediate with science with minimum 50% marks and 40% for the reserved candidates.
AFMC Book List
- AFMC Topic Wise Solved Papers by Disha Experts
- 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AFMC Entrance
- AFMC Pune Entrance Medical Exam Previous Years Papers by R. Gupta
- AFMC Pune Solved Papers by N.Khurmi
- Prakash Objective Zoology a Standard Book for AFMC by Dr. Radha Krishna Pillai
For more details about AFMC exam visitors, keep visiting our website and get all the latest updates.
Syllabus for AIIMS Entrance Exam
All India Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), which was established by an act of Parliament, imparts courses in various branches of medical science at the undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate (MD and MS) levels. For admission to its UG level program, the institute conducts an entrance test at the all India level, which is known as AIIMS Entrance Exam.
AIIMS Entrance exam question paper consists of questions related to academics and general knowledge. The students, who are appearing in the exam, must study the courses of Higher Secondary Level Education thoroughly and should also have general knowledge.
Although All India Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has not prescribed any particular syllabus for the entrance test, the question paper, which is divided into four parts, is generally based on the syllabus of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Pre-Medical / Intermediate science or its equivalent, which is recognized by any state/national Board. All the questions in AIIMS Entrance Exam are based on Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Therefore, to prepare for appearing in AIIMS entrance test, the candidate should have thorough knowledge of the aforementioned subjects, upto the higher secondary level. Apart from that, some questions in the entrance test are also asked for testing the general awareness of the candidates.
The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination is that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme and consists of the following subjects:
Eligibility for AIIMS Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance exam is conducted for admission into undergraduate medical program - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), a five-and-a-half-year course. The entrance test is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. It conducts the all-India level entrance exam in various centers situated all over the country.
The aspirants, who want to pursue MBBS program of the institute, have to appear in AIIMS Entrance Exam. At first, they have to fulfill all these eligibility requirements for the entrance test given below.
Examination Pattern for AIIMS Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The entrance test is conducted for those aspiring students, who want to pursue the institute’s undergraduate course in medical science - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). It is a five-and-a-half-year course.
AIIMS Entrance Exam, which is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences at the all India level, is considered as one of the toughest entrance exams in India. The question paper of the entrance exam is designed to test the candidate’s academic and general knowledge. The examination pattern of AIIMS Entrance exam is as follows:
- Physics (60)
- Chemistry (60)
- Biology (60)
- General knowledge (20)
- See more at: http://www.highereducationinindia.com/entrance-exams/examination-pattern-aiims-entrance-exam-17.php#sthash.PPD2xjxp.dpuf